Monday, February 15, 2010

Docks: project update



The Docks are coming along nicely, and I decided that a water table was needed to determine the color pallette before the docks (small ones) and piers (large ones)could be finished.

I have built three piers (and five docks so far. There are a few more designs I may try in the next wave, but these will do for now. Once they are given the x bracing below and the deck has been scratched up for weathering, I'll be able to finish the painting.I will most likely add barnacles to all of them so that they hava an ocean look, even though Bogenhafen is a river town. Ropes are another detail I plan to add as well.

1 comment:

  1. The docks look very promising. Can't wait to see them painted up with all the detail added.

    And I like that water table as well. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete